Miami Cruise Ship Injury Attorney
Cruising is a great way to spend a family vacation – particularly with children and grandparents. There are huge ships with many venues, many activities and many guests, all of whom are thrown together on a moving vessel with many different obstacles and opportunities for injury. Of course, when you think about and plan your vacation, the last thing on your mind is the thought of being injured or sick, however cruise vacations pack many hidden risks. Such injuries range from trip or slip and falls, to assaults, tender injuries, food poisoning, excursion injuries, Norovirus, medical malpractice and even wrongful death.
Not all such injuries will result in legal claims, however to understand your rights, you should immediately speak with an experienced cruise ship injuries lawyer. We can help!
With the advent of the mega-ships with passenger capacities more than 3,000, the logistical problems inherent in managing so many people in confined spaces and across different weather conditions, port conditions and a variety of different activities, while accounting for differences in age, physical capability, language and culture, quite understandably makes the exercise of reasonable care for the cruise line a difficult proposition.
Whether you get hurt ziplining through the rainforest, in the pool or jacuzzi, waiting to board the ship in the hot sun or even just trying to pick up the soap in the shower, do not discount the potential liability that the cruise line may have to respond in damages to compensate you for your injury.
In the event you do suffer an injury or illness while cruising, be aware that your ticket contract has important conditions limiting your right to bring suit. If you wish to review your ticket contract, you can find it on the list below:
- Azamara Club Cruises Guest Ticket Contract
- Carnival Cruise Line Guest Ticket Contract
- Celebrity Xpedition Cruises Guest Ticket Contract
- Celebrity Cruises General Guest Ticket Contract
- Costa Cruise Lines Guest Ticket Contract
- Crystal Cruises General Guest Ticket Contract
- Crystal River Cruises Guest Ticket Contract
- Cunard Guest Ticket Contract
- Disney Cruise Line Guest Ticket Contract
- Fathom Travel Guest Ticket Contract
- Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines Guest Ticket Contract
- Holland America Cruise Guest Ticket Contract
- MSC Cruises Guest Ticket Contract
- Norwegian Cruise Line Guest Ticket Contract
- Oceania Cruises Guest Ticket Contract
- P&O Cruises Guest Ticket Contract
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises Guest Ticket Contract
- Royal Caribbean Cruise General Guest Ticket Contract
- Royal Caribean Brilliance of the Seas Only Guest Ticket Contract
- Seabourn Cruise Line Guest Ticket Contract
- The World Residences at Sea Guest ticket Contract
- Silversea Cruises LTD Guest Ticket Contract (Only for Galapagos Expedition Cruise).
- Silversea Cruises LTD Guest Ticket Contract (Excluding Galapagos Expedition Cruise)
- Princess Cruise Lines, Ltd Guest Ticket Contract.
- Viking River Cruises Guest Ticket Contract.
Often such limitations restrict the locale of where any such lawsuit may be filed (typically in Federal court in Miami) as well as the time within which any such lawsuit may be filed (typically one year). Due to these limitations, it is vitally important that as soon as you disembark your cruise, that you contact an experienced cruise ship injuries attorney, such as the cruise ship injury lawyers at Charlip Law Group, LC.
Call our Miami Cruise Ship Injury attorneys now for a free consultation, at 305-354-9313.
Charlip Law Group, LC is located in North Miami, FL and serves clients in and around North Miami Beach, Miami Beach, Miami, Hialeah, Opa Locka, Dania, Key Biscayne, Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, Pompano Beach, Broward County and Miami-Dade County.
© 2016 - 2023 Charlip Law Group, LC, Attorneys at Law. All rights reserved.
This law firm website is managed by First Class Alliance.