Miami Consumer Interest, Business Law & Foreclosure Defense Attorneys
Helping Miami businesses and individuals for over 30 years
Charlip Law Group, LC carries on a decades-long tradition of meeting the legal needs of businesses and individuals in Miami, throughout Florida and across the nation. Firm founder and principal attorney David H. Charlip is Board Certified by the Florida Bar in Civil Trial Law. As a Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer, Mr. Charlip has been recognized for his special knowledge, skills and proficiency in civil trial law, as well as his professionalism and ethics in practice. Board Certification is the highest level of evaluation by The Florida Bar of an attorney’s competency, experience, ethics and professionalism.
An experienced litigator, David Charlip has a record of winning cases with a high success rate in foreclosure defense and commercial litigation. Mr. Charlip handles his own appeals and has amassed an impressive record at the appellate level as well. Charlip Law Group, LC maintains a strong federal practice and handles cases nationwide. Mr. Charlip has developed expertise in several niche occupations and industries and is frequently called upon to assist in the resolution of matters related to hospitality law, mortuary litigation, nail salons and spas, and other industries across the country. Let our Miami business law and consumer attorneys help you today.
Defending Consumer Interests for Miami Individuals and Families
It can sometimes feel like the law favors the major banks, hospital groups, pharmaceutical giants, and multinational corporations, with all of that wealth and influence at their disposal. These companies may indeed have armies of lawyers and unlimited resources on their side, but the law is the same for everyone. In fact, a number of laws are written specifically to protect the interests of consumers from deceptive or heavy-handed tactics of big business. Charlip Law Group, LC is here for you when you have to face another party in court, from a car accident or divorce to class actions against drug companies or auto makers. We mean it when we say “No Case Too Large, No Client Too Small.” You deserve top-notch legal representation from an experienced, skillful attorney who is dedicated to achieving results on your behalf. That is what you get at Charlip Law Group, LC. We specialize in Miami foreclosure defense but help various clients in Miami and throughout Florida statewide in all of the following areas:
- Consumer Interests
- Foreclosure Defense
- Banking Litigation
- Class Actions
- Employment Litigation
- General Healthcare Law
- Insurance Litigation
- Life Insurance Litigation
- Real Estate Transactions
- Securities Law
- Subrogation Litigation
Miami Personal Injury & Wrongful Death
The most serious injuries are of course the most costly to the injury victim or family members, and they are also often the most complicated of personal injury matters. At Charlip Law Group, LC, we understand how to prepare a compelling case that takes into account a lifetime of additional expenses for a person living with traumatic brain injury or spinal cord injury, or for family members who have lost a valued member of the family. We reach out to our network of experts and specialist as necessary to make sure every aspect of the injury is accounted for. Victims and their families may face daily challenges regardless, but we fight to make sure they have the compensation, resources and support to help them achieve the maximum in independence, mobility, self-care and quality of life.
- Personal Injury
Miami Small Business Legal Services
Charlip Law Group, LC serves as outside counsel to small businesses in Miami and beyond who cannot afford their own in-house counsel to deal with the myriad legal matters all companies regularly face. Our small business legal services and business law practice covers nearly every aspect of business law, transactions and litigations across a wide range of industries, including hospitality, mortuaries and the entertainment industry. In addition, David H. Charlip has received appointment as a Florida Civil Law Notary, a program for Florida attorneys who practice international law and have a need to authenticate acts and attest to the validity of documents. Mr. Charlip is one of only little more than 100 Civil Law Notaries recognized in the entire state. Combined with his Board Certification in Civil Trial Law and more than 30 years of practical legal experience, the Civil Law Notary designation serves to further enhance the comprehensive level of service Charlip Law Group, LC is able to provide our clients.
Our Miami business law practice encompasses all of the following areas:
- Business Law
- Business Litigation
- Business Transactions
- Business Consulting
No Case Too Large, No Client Too Small
At Charlip Law Group, LC, we pride ourselves on providing personalized service for each client, regardless of the size of their case. We are available 24/7 and can arrange to meet you at your home or office if you cannot travel to us. We offer free, initial consultations by phone, and many of our cases are taken on a contingency fee basis, where you don’t owe us a fee unless we obtain a recovery for you. Spanish is spoken in the office for your convenience as well. In Miami, call 305-354-9313. In Florida and nationwide, call 888-815-1418, or contact us online to schedule a consultation. We look forward to assisting you and helping you with your needs. Let our Miami foreclosure defense attorneys and consumer, business and personal injury lawyers assist you today.
Prevent Legal Problems Before They Arise
Regular legal audits can assist businesses without in-house counsel to maintain compliance with state and federal laws, prevent conflicts and protect themselves from liability.Purchase a Legal Audit
WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING
- I had a class action suit to file, and needed to find representation in Florida. My case was complex, and in an industry most people don't know much about. After consultations with two other firms who both declined my case, Charlip Law Group was my next call. David spoke to me personally, and he was the first attorney that actually understood the issue. We had a strong case, and in the end all class members that participated ended up with 100% indemnification and it was no small amount either. Make Charlip your first call." — Client
- A good friend recommend David to me at a moment of need. From our first meeting I hired him as my attorney. Not to know at the time what I had just done. Well after 25 years of handling all my legal matters and belive me their have been a few and in all aspects I am very secure today knowing I have David by my side. Besides being a brillant attorney that he has showen me time after time. I feel confident in him for I know I can trust him. He always puts my best interest first and advices me acording. Today I am proud not just to call him my lawyer because he is my friend."— Happy Client
- David Charlip "Great Smart Lawyer". When it comes to lawyers, I am very critical of their performance. Mr. David Charlip from Charlip Law Group , is a the kind of lawyer you hope to find and rarely do. He is very smart, skilled and knowledgeable about RESPA & TILA rights and foreclosures. He has been defending my case for the last 3 years against predatory lender and still going. I wholeheartedly recommend Mr. David Charlip because in two very difficult times he was able to get a favorable outcome . He and his office team makes you feel like you are his VIP client, no question is too small, and he takes as much time as necessary to assist you in successful resolution of your case."— Seffar, Foreclosure Client
- Excellent Attorney. Mr. Charlip's analytical ability and years of experience enable him to provide thoughtful, thorough, and, most importantly, practical legal advice regarding a wide variety of benefit law issues. He listens carefully to client questions and comments and he responds quickly and clearly with analysis and advice aimed directly at the issue."— Marina, Real Estate Client
Class Action Updates
Charlip Law Group, LC handles a number of different types of class actions. To learn about the class actions currently either being brought or investigated by Charlip Law Group, LC please click on the link below.Learn About Current Class Action Lawsuits
Charlip Law Group, LC is located in North Miami, FL and serves clients in and around North Miami Beach, Miami Beach, Miami, Hialeah, Opa Locka, Dania, Key Biscayne, Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, Pompano Beach, Broward County and Miami-Dade County.
© 2016 - 2023 Charlip Law Group, LC, Attorneys at Law. All rights reserved.
This law firm website is managed by First Class Alliance.
GET THE FREE EBOOK
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN SEEKING LEGAL REPRESENTATION
Learn the importance of certifications for lawyers.
What to look for in fee agreements.
Who will handle your case.