Miami Cruise Ship Injury Attorney
Cruising is a great way to spend a family vacation – particularly with children and grandparents. There are huge ships with many venues, many activities and many guests, all of whom are thrown together on a moving vessel with many different obstacles and opportunities for injury. Of course, when you think about and plan your vacation, the last thing on your mind is the thought of being injured or sick, however cruise vacations pack many hidden risks. Such injuries range from trip or slip and falls, to assaults, tender injuries, food poisoning, excursion injuries, Norovirus, medical malpractice and even wrongful death.
Not all such injuries will result in legal claims, however to understand your rights, you should immediately speak with an experienced cruise ship injuries lawyer. We can help!
With the advent of the mega-ships with passenger capacities more than 3,000, the logistical problems inherent in managing so many people in confined spaces and across different weather conditions, port conditions and a variety of different activities, while accounting for differences in age, physical capability, language and culture, quite understandably makes the exercise of reasonable care for the cruise line a difficult proposition.
Whether you get hurt ziplining through the rainforest, in the pool or jacuzzi, waiting to board the ship in the hot sun or even just trying to pick up the soap in the shower, do not discount the potential liability that the cruise line may have to respond in damages to compensate you for your injury.
In the event you do suffer an injury or illness while cruising, be aware that your ticket contract has important conditions limiting your right to bring suit. If you wish to review your ticket contract, you can find it on the list below:
- Azamara Club Cruises Guest Ticket Contract
- Carnival Cruise Line Guest Ticket Contract
- Celebrity Xpedition Cruises Guest Ticket Contract
- Celebrity Cruises General Guest Ticket Contract
- Costa Cruise Lines Guest Ticket Contract
- Crystal Cruises General Guest Ticket Contract
- Crystal River Cruises Guest Ticket Contract
- Cunard Guest Ticket Contract
- Disney Cruise Line Guest Ticket Contract
- Fathom Travel Guest Ticket Contract
- Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines Guest Ticket Contract
- Holland America Cruise Guest Ticket Contract
- MSC Cruises Guest Ticket Contract
- Norwegian Cruise Line Guest Ticket Contract
- Oceania Cruises Guest Ticket Contract
- P&O Cruises Guest Ticket Contract
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises Guest Ticket Contract
- Royal Caribbean Cruise General Guest Ticket Contract
- Royal Caribean Brilliance of the Seas Only Guest Ticket Contract
- Seabourn Cruise Line Guest Ticket Contract
- The World Residences at Sea Guest ticket Contract
- Silversea Cruises LTD Guest Ticket Contract (Only for Galapagos Expedition Cruise).
- Silversea Cruises LTD Guest Ticket Contract (Excluding Galapagos Expedition Cruise)
- Princess Cruise Lines, Ltd Guest Ticket Contract.
- Viking River Cruises Guest Ticket Contract.
Often such limitations restrict the locale of where any such lawsuit may be filed (typically in Federal court in Miami) as well as the time within which any such lawsuit may be filed (typically one year). Due to these limitations, it is vitally important that as soon as you disembark your cruise, that you contact an experienced cruise ship injuries attorney, such as the cruise ship injury lawyers at Charlip Law Group, LC.
Contact Charlip Law Group, LC at our North Miami, Florida offices toll-free at 1(888) 815-1418 or (305) 354-9313.
What our clients are saying
- I had a class action suit to file, and needed to find representation in Florida. My case was complex, and in an industry most people don't know much about. After consultations with two other firms who both declined my case, Charlip Law Group was my next call. David spoke to me personally, and he was the first attorney that actually understood the issue. We had a strong case, and in the end all class members that participated ended up with 100% indemnification and it was no small amount either. Make Charlip your first call." — Client
- A good friend recommend David to me at a moment of need. From our first meeting I hired him as my attorney. Not to know at the time what I had just done. Well after 25 years of handling all my legal matters and belive me their have been a few and in all aspects I am very secure today knowing I have David by my side. Besides being a brillant attorney that he has showen me time after time. I feel confident in him for I know I can trust him. He always puts my best interest first and advices me acording. Today I am proud not just to call him my lawyer because he is my friend."— Happy Client
- David Charlip "Great Smart Lawyer". When it comes to lawyers, I am very critical of their performance. Mr. David Charlip from Charlip Law Group , is a the kind of lawyer you hope to find and rarely do. He is very smart, skilled and knowledgeable about RESPA & TILA rights and foreclosures. He has been defending my case for the last 3 years against predatory lender and still going. I wholeheartedly recommend Mr. David Charlip because in two very difficult times he was able to get a favorable outcome . He and his office team makes you feel like you are his VIP client, no question is too small, and he takes as much time as necessary to assist you in successful resolution of your case."— Seffar, Foreclosure Client
- Excellent Attorney. Mr. Charlip's analytical ability and years of experience enable him to provide thoughtful, thorough, and, most importantly, practical legal advice regarding a wide variety of benefit law issues. He listens carefully to client questions and comments and he responds quickly and clearly with analysis and advice aimed directly at the issue."— Marina, Real Estate Client
Charlip Law Group, LC is located in North Miami, FL and serves clients in and around North Miami Beach, Miami Beach, Miami, Hialeah, Opa Locka, Dania, Key Biscayne, Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, Pompano Beach, Broward County and Miami-Dade County.
© 2016 - 2020 Charlip Law Group, LC, Attorneys at Law. All rights reserved.
This law firm website is managed by First Class Alliance.